Hi, my name is Brandon Zhang, an industrial web designer based in Fuzhou, China.
Hi, I’m an industrial web designer in China. I am passionate about designing and developing user-friendly websites for industrial companies & manufacturers. I have all the skills to create a new high-quality website that can better showcase your brand and bring more organic traffic at the same time, using the latest techniques and design trends. I focus on modern, responsive, and SEO-friendly web solutions.
I have 6 years of experience working as a overseas salesperson for a local manufacturer who produces agricultural equipment. My daily job involves communicating with B2B buyers and lead generation. And I also have the opportunity to work with numerous internationally well-known industrial companies.
Since I started learning web design and programming in early 2018, I always go back to all the industrial websites that impressed me most and study their site structure and user experience. All these efforts give me a unique perspective on how a professional manufacturer website should be presented, and how to build a better user experience so potential B2B customers are willing to move toward the purchase process.
If you’re looking for a web designer with a background in manufacturing, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. Apart from web design, I also provide services like product photography, graphic design, video editing.
Books I’ve Read:
- 版式设计原理与应用 – John McWade
- 版式设计 (设计师必知的30个黄金法则) – Gavin Ambrose / Paul Harris
- LOGO设计的五大法则 – Alex W. White
- 印刷工艺 – 张洪海
- Above The Fold (Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design – Brian Miller
- Graphic Design School (A Foundation Course for Graphic Designers Working in Print, Moving Image and Digital Media) – David Dabner / Sandra Stewart / Eric Zempol / Abbie Vickress
- Designing The Digital Experience (How to Use Experience Design Tools & Techniques to Build Websites Customers Love) – David Lee King
- The Big Red Fez (How to Make Any Web Site Better) – Seth Godin
- Permission Marketing (Turning Strangers into Friends, and Friends into Customers) – Seth Godin
- Free Prize Inside! (The Next Big Marketing Idea) – Seth Godin
- We Are All Weird (The Myth of Mass and The End of Compliance) – Seth Godin
- Linchpin (Are You Indispensable?) – Seth Godin
- Purple Cow (Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable) – Seth Godin
- The Dip (A Little Book That Teaches You When To Quit and When To Stick) – Seth Godin
- A Sale Is A Love Affair (Seduce, Engage & Win Customers’ Hearts) – Jack Vincent
© SQUARE STUDIO
Email: [email protected] | Mobile: (+86) 13665001690